Wednesday, April 21, 2010

all that glitter is gold

no eugenia. no
that is not the best one. this is :)




Why He’s Hot:
  1. His smile.  It can range anywhere from “I’m so sweet and innocent” to “yeah, I know this look will make you drop your pants.”  Imagine waking up to this the morning after a hot fuck. Speaking of which…
  2. His ass.  Some may say he’s not packing in the package department, but don’t try to tell yourself that this doesn’t make up for it.  His whole hips/ ass department are enough to make you wet your panties.  You know the drill, bathroom’s on the right.
  3. His lipsPillowypuffypoutyperfect.  Don’t tell me you don’t want those all over every inch of your body.
  4. The Uriegasms.  That’s right, folks, Mr. Urie has a habit of looking quite…euphoric while performing.  Plus, he does this on stage sometimes.  If he’s that turned on just singing on stage, imagine how turned on he’ll be whispering hot nonsense into your ear…in bed.
  5. He’s super hyper, admitting to having ADD.  What does this mean for you? Nothing, other than he’ll be the most fun person you’ve ever met and this translates over to the bedroom…if you catch my drift.

2 comments:

  1. I CAN POST COMMENTS! HOORAY!
    Ummm, just a theory that I came up with. I could be 100% wrong here (yeah, and pigs fly ;D) but I think little miss Sarah wants brendan urie IN THE UNDER REGIONS :O

    I concur. He's just amazing.
    Also, you failed to mention his falcetto. Oh, and his Vegas humor? Yeah. FUCKING. ACE.

    I love yewwwww ^______^

    ReplyDelete
  2. damn. you know me too well ;)
    hahaha no. i didn't write this. i got it from a tumblr that's in my last post

    whytheyrehot.com

    love yeewwww toooo :D

    ReplyDelete