Tuesday, June 1, 2010

because it feels like stealing hearts calling your name from the crowd

dear maria, count me in <3
duddeee. its like the first day of winter today. and it was a pretty good day :)
clear skies and the cold winter air. perfect. plus the fact that there were crunchy leaves to go out of my way and step on them. brilliant.

plus. my room is actually clean for once its amazing, i don't know what's gotten into me.

on the weekend i watched both toy story's not because im lame because let me just say toy story is the bomb. i grew up with it and know almost every single line and i am pretty proud i must say


like aren't those the most totally awesome shoes ever!?

my goal in life is to get boots like the girl in the picture and get my very own woody and buzz doll. i might in fact get the whole collection. as barney would say 'challenge accepted!' except with more gusto. i assure you, hopefully i will have the entire toy story collection by the time i day. hopefully :)

2 comments:

  1. HAHAHA I WON THE CHALLENGE BEFORE YOU, I ALREADY HAVE ALL OF THOSE THINGS! YAY! :D

    Only my boots are black :(
    We will find brown ones, yes?
    Toy Story was my whole life.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG I HAVE THAT DOLL AHHAHAHAHHA

    ReplyDelete