Monday, March 22, 2010

dude, summer is over

oh my god is all i can say. seriously? hail out of nowhere
but you gotta admit, it was pretty awesome to have some thunder and lightning
and of course the RAIN :D

i started watching skins on sunday, its a pretty good show

oh and did i mention my rivercruise is on wednesday. i bought the skirt i showed you a few posts back!
but silly me i forgot to try it on and i thought it was my size and its just a tad too small
so off i go to garden city after school tomorrow to exchange for a bigger size, hopefully there is a bigger size..

i'm thinking of wearing it with a watermelon top that has a black leopard on it but i'm tossing between my silver flats with a big bow on the front or my blue converse that i ever so hope still fits me. oh the dilemma's of being a fifteen year old girl. and yes. i can finally say i'm fifteen. im proud haha.
hmmm also the dilemma of wearing tights or not?
my electric blue tights from topshop are certainly not an option but are my grey ones? or maybe just classic black, or maybe none at all?
i always leave stuff like this to the last minute, not a good habit of my i must confess but what can you do, i'm a laid back person and dressing up doesn't really bother me.

i'll try to take a picture tomorrow and show you all but 3 of my readers what it looks like but commitment's never really been my thing.

off to sleep now so that i have just enough sleep to not make me wake up with just ten minutes to get ready. forcing me to walk to school on a total uphill trek only to arrive minutes before being late... which i totally did not do today.... xx.

No comments:

Post a Comment