Sunday, March 21, 2010

you hold your head up to the sky, you say what kind of blue

yesterday was my friend jason chan's karaoke birthday party
sadly, as always i am in a rush to get out of the door and bringing my camera always seems to slips my mind.
i pretty much watched movies all night, from bruce almighty, to stuck on you and than a bit of the departed. yes my life is full of wonder and amazement.
well its sunday morning now and as boring and lame as it sounds i have nothing to do except homework
homework is the ugly one at a party. sorry, not going to do you unless im desperate ;)

my friend olivia is going to see cobra starship and owl city today. all i can say is not fairrrrrr but lucky her.
i swear the novelty of my new blog is going to wear off soon, but you know, i gotta stick to it.

rivercruise rivercruise rivercruise rivercruise

aah but it is only 3 days away and in terms of my outfit? nothing. at. all. has. come. to. mind.
i think some last minute shopping is in order?
but than there's the dilemma, do i go fancy and dressed up or out-to-get-some-milk casual?
and there's also the dilemma of convincing my mum to get me something because i am somewhat short on cash.
that seems to be a common occurrence for me. not good.

and now i'll leave you with my favourite band and a cute little video starring the one and only brendon urie and of course butch walker as a psycho-cannibalistic killer. enjoy. xx

No comments:

Post a Comment